Learn about Cloud Computing and Active Directory
If you got this error in gns3, there are following possible solutions for this error. Try these one by one until your problem is solved.
- Normally gns3 show this error when the path or the name of the IOS is not correct, its means that there is not special character in path and IOS name.
- Change the IOS path to program files\dynamips.
- Try to use only ascii characters in all your paths.
- · Try other IOS(s) or platforms.
- · Install GNS3 on default directory.
Hope your problem should solved by using these tips.Thanks.