You must use 'manual mode' to connect a link with a NM-16ESW module

Last nigth I am trying to emulate a swithing module, so I have have use NM-16ESW. But when i check for the NM-16ESW moduled interfaces, I do not see NM-16ESW in command line.
 

 I also try the manual connection but not able to find this module.
After a lot of experiment i have come to know that this is an IOS problem i have tried
  • c2600-i-mz.123-22
  • c7200-jk9s-mz.124-13b
  • c3700
but none of above is working correctly with  NM-16ESW module.

then i try c3640-jk9o3s-mz.124-16a (33MB), its working fine with NM-16ESW module.
so if you also have the same problem then try this IOS and please feedback me...
thanks..


9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for saving a lot of time.....it really worked....God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all,

    I am looking for the NM-16ESW module support specifically on the Cisco 3620 router. I have tried IOS images from the recommended Cisco IOS X-Release 12.2(2)XT and later. Is there anyone who has had this module working on a 3620 router, if so, please help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot, that's works perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw this error but i don't know how should i set it manual, as it is saying in error massage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. manual mean u need to select the connection type like serial/ethernet/FE from connection manager...

      Delete
  5. What's up to every one, because I am genuinely eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated daily.

    It includes nice material.

    My site - Santa Monica lejlighed
    my webpage :: Santa Monica lejlighed

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome!
    working for me. you saved my day.
    Thanks !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

UA-23728446-1